Friday, January 7, 2011

365 Day Journey of My Life

Day #1 of my recorded journey...

Run... Run... Run... it's what I really love and what I feel like I am doing all of the time. For most of my life I have enjoyed hitting the pavement, breathing in the fresh air, listening to that one song that makes your feet move a little faster, and chat with my shoe lace friends before the sunrise! The other kind of running ... well it's what all of us ladies do... run to get the groceries, pick up kids, make dinner, walk the dog, dr. appointments, gatherings, sporting events and the list goes on and on. Well, here's the question I had to ask myself... am I running to all the events with JOY... that's where the pink comes in. Yes, pink is my "JoyFUL" color. What's a "JoyFUL" color??? Well, for me it's the color that makes me smile, makes my heart happy and puts life back into perspective and reminds me of what life it all about (JESUS, OTHERS, YOU) So back to the question... am I doing what I'm doing with JOY at the center of my heart??? Honestly, I can't say that I am all of the time.
So here it is I have just bought new running clothes, organizing my life and ready to be joyful and run the journey of life rather than just getting through it! So I have decided to blog everyday... some days might be one word sentences, other days inspiring scriptiure I have read or quotes that steal my heart, and other days it might be saying today is rough but, I am going to do it 365 days!
Here's the challenge join me... connect to my blog and let's join together ladies and support eachother in this next 365 days! I know it's going to be an amazing journey, one worth recording and one worth LIVING with friends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in! Let's live with JOY everyday!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista I can't wait to see you get started in this! I love you!

    ReplyDelete