Friday, January 14, 2011

Day #8 ~Friday~ My children are growing up...

This weekend I was a little sad in realizing my kids are getting big and there are some things I will never get back again. Where is the time going... am I getting the most out of the time... am I a good mom... do my kids feel loved... am I preparing them for the future... can I freeze time so we can just snuggle and play and keep life simple... please Lord don't let them grow up just yet.

I love my kids... they are my life and I am scared that they are getting big and I am growing old!!! Brendan is saying things like "how was your dinner date tonight" and Lawson is asking me "mom are your proud of me I did it all by myself" and Annika says "Mom I am not a baby"...

My dear sweet children may you know that I am madly in love with each and everyone of you.

Brendan you are my oldest... the wise one beyond your years that  has a heart of gold. I love how much you love those around you...you are my little lover!

Lawson you are precious, sweet, loving and your smile melts my heart. I can not keep up with your energy and passion that you have for everything... you amaze me!

Annika... you are a sparkle... a firecracker... and I love that you love me so much. May you love me this much when you are 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment