Friday, January 14, 2011

Entry #2~ Saturday ~ Too Much of A GOOD THING all at ONCE

OK so I had to write down my blog on paper this week as I was trying to get Annika to sleep in her own bed and that meant that I was going to bed at 7:30... and yes I fell asleep! :) So I am recording all of my entries today in hopes to try to get each one recorded on the actual day this week ! Oh... it is good to have goals!

Too much of a good thing all at once is what I experienced on Saturday. I seem to do this to myself every January... get my life all organized all at once. I jumped out of bed today full of excitement ready to get healthy. I started off the morning at 4:30 a.m. with deep stretching, soon to follow a date with cold crisp air at 4:45 a.m., out the door at 6:58 with an antioxidant smoothie in hand and a smile on my face... oh ya and I had taken 4 colon cleansing tablets to clean out the toxins in my body! I was going to feel GREAT TODAY. Well, I am sure you can read the writing on the wall and won't be surprised when I say everything was exiting my body that day.
By the evening I was not feeling well and was ready for bed in no time. Here is the point... I do this every year go gung ho all at once and never pace myself and then I burn out in a couple of days. So here it is my friends detox, get your life organized, eat right, exercise but pace yourself. Add something new each week and in a month you will be going great guns I am sure. So tomorrow is a new day and well I will readjust as I am not willing to give up so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment