Friday, January 14, 2011

Day #7~Thursday~ Friends~

In each of my friends there is something
that only some other friend can fully bring out.
C.S. Lewis

I have begun to refer to my early running friends as my...
Shoe Lace Friends and this quote is for you!

I have been lucky enough to have a couple of ladies join me in my love for running in the early morning hours and I cherish every run! This morning was another one of those great runs where I just got to be with one of my favorite girl friends... we laugh, share advice, stop drink water, solve the worlds problems and then laugh some more. We are on our 2nd year doing this tradition and I am so proud of us for "sticking to it."
I love you ladies and I couldn't get up so early without you. Thanks for being you, the perfect you all the time you are my most dependable friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment