Friday, January 14, 2011

Post #6~Wednesday~eat the Cookie buy the Shoes

OK, so I began this book at the end of the summer called eat the cookie and buy the shoes... giving yourself permission to lighten up by Joyce Meyer and this I have decided to be the book that I dive into. I am not sure how long it will take me to get through it but, I will write about the book as I venture into it! I am excited about it as I think there are times in life when I need to lighten up... get over it... and move on! Sometimes I take myself way to seriously and though it seems to take me a long time to learn things the one thing I have begun to learn is that I can be heart healthy by eating right and running but, I need the other kind of healthy too... healthy in the mind and heart!

BALANCE is what I am shooting for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment